Yet another dish you don’t have to do without if your trying to eat more nutrientous or on a dairy free food life. This was actually inspired by my mini me aka sister that could pass as my daughter and yes as of now she is my favorite as much as we get along we have very different talents and cooking is not hers…but this dish she wanted from having a friend make it for her. I listened to her description of it and off we went to the store!
- 1 organic ranch packet
- Organic parsley
- White rice
- Organic Ville Dairy free ranch dressing
- 2 packets of organic chicken breasts (4-6 slices)
- Coconut or olive oil
- I was able to buy everything at Publix #lovePublix
- pictures are below
All depending on how many you are cooking for…I would do 1 cup rice per 2 people.
- Start boiling water for rice
- Preheat oven to 350
- Coat a baking pan with oil
- Spice the chicken lightly with salt then the whole package of ranch evenly as possible on the chicken
- Place in oven for 35-45 minutes depending on cut
- Place cook rice in big enough mixing bowl
- Add dairy free ranch dressing into of the rice and stir
- Start light then add to taste
- Chopp cooked chicken in pan then pour on top of rice
- Mix together adding parsley To your desire
So this new recipe was win! On the first try and why give up ranch right?! Please comment if you have any questions.
Cooked with love -Ms. Shawna