This Dessert Pizza is healthy, dairy free, and great for summer events. I always get great comments on this one because it’s different and not full of sugar so more than one piece is okay, plus I dare you to only eat one piece.
- 16″ pizza pan or smaller
- rolling pin
- wire strainer
- med. bowl
- 2 rolls of sugar cookie dough (organic if possible) *1 roll may be enough if your pan is less than 16″
- 2-3 ripe kiwis
- 1 container of strawberries (fresh)(organic if possible)
- 1 container of blue blueberries(fresh) (organic if possible)
- 1 can of crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 vanilla or banana flavor yogurt 16oz. total (I use so delicious non- dairy unsweetened vanilla) always use carrageenan free as well.
- 1/2 to 1 cup of coconut flakes, sweetened or unsweetened to preference.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and have the cookie dough already thawed out in the refrigerator. Then place the dough on top of the oven while it heats up for easy kneading and rolling. You may use some flour to keep the dough from sticking to hands and rolling pin. Use rolling pin for even covering of pizza pan. You can cut off the extra dough around the edges and add to any weak spots.
Place in oven 14-16 minutes long, you want to watch and make sure the edges do not burn but the dough is not raw either.
Next wash off all fresh fruit. Dice strawberries on their side to make a dollar coin cut to mimic pepperoni, peel kiwi’s and cut in half long ways, then cut on angle to mimic green bell peppers. Blue berries can be tossed on as is. View picture above for reference.
After crust is done cooking, let cool on rack. We want the dough cooled off enough to put the cold yogurt on. Next empty the can of pineapple into a wire strainer with a bowl underneath to catch juice. Once drained, put drained pineapple in med. mixing bowl. Add the yogurt and mix together.
Once crust is completely cooled off, spoon yogurt mix over the crust as a pizza sauce. Place strawberries, blue berries, and kiwi slices all over. Keep the coconut on the side or sprinkle on Paradise Pizza. (for non coconut lovers) Finally slice into squares or into pizza slice and enjoy! Comment if you have any questions!
Here’s to keeping it real-Ms. Shawna